Let’s dance together outdoors in our cul-de-sac, beginning next week.
We will have mini-dance parties every Monday and Wednesday at 6:30.
We will begin with our Level 1 dances — and all dancers at all levels are welcome.
Cut a Rug
Rockin’ the Wagon Wheel
Crash and Burn
My Blue Tree
Stroll Along Cha
We will walk through 2 “walls” with the words for each dance, and 2 “walls” with the counts.
Then we will turn on the music and just have fun. No worries if we make mistakes!
Please remember our Covid ground rules:
— we welcome you if you have had at least one vaccine
– remain 2 meters apart — an arm extension on all sides is a perfect line dance space anyways
– this is weather dependent — everyone will need to leave if the weather turns bad
– this is outdoors only — there are no washroom facilities
– wear masks please — although Faye will not wear a mask due to microphone interference
– your water bottle
– good street shoes for an asphalt surface — probably solid runners or cowboy boots
In the cul-de-sac in front of 161/163 Morris
Please park above the cul-de-sac so that we have room to dance — up the hill from the garbage can
Date & Time:
Monday June 7 and Wednesday June 9
We will dance 6:30 until 7:30 or 8:00.
To attend, please email email@example.com
We can accommodate only 8 dancers plus Faye & Deb so
Priority will be given to Level 1 dancers, ….but we are inviting your other BVLD friends to join us.
Due to AHS restrictions, we are only able to accommodate 8 dancers plus Faye and Deb.
You must register to attend.
Please only come once a week at most, in order to allow everyone an opportunity to dance.
You must register with Judy: firstname.lastname@example.org
…looking forward to dancing with you again,