The Board has approved our BVLD Covid Committee’s recommendation that:
collection of the Daily Covid Checklist be discontinued.
Given the asymptomatic nature of the disease, the checklists have a limited use.
Let’s give thanks for that decision.
However, it is essential to keep everyone safe.
Do not come to class if you are experience any symptoms of illness.
A Covid-19 checklist is on this BVLD Home page –right side for your reference.
If you answer ‘Yes’ to any of the questions, please stay home.
Masks help us stay safe. We ask that everyone wear their masks properly.
When we return to classes, each class will have a “Mask Monitor”
We are grateful that Board members have volunteered for this task in each class.
Janice for Level 1 / Jane for Level 1.5 / Susan for Level 2 / Janet for Levels 3 & 4
Thank you “Mask Monitors”
While we are giving thanks, here are some additional messages from the Board:
We are thankful that:
– our members stay home when they are feeling unwell.
– our dancers keep others safe by wearing a mask that covers nose and mouth and social distancing.
– we have volunteers willing to serve on the Board and to instruct our classes.
– we have been able to return to dance classes
– the weather allowed us to hold cul-de-sac dancing every Monday from May 25 through August 31.
– we have been able to rent spaces to hold our classes and our parties.
– we can dance to fill ourselves with joy, which we can share with those around us.
Happy Thanksgiving to all,
From your BVLD Board