Let’s enjoy our last evening of cul-de-sac dancing!!
We welcome our Level 1.5 dancers (and others as space permits) to dance:
Come Dance with Me
Boot Scootin’ Boogie
Something in the Water
My New Life
All I Am is You
Eyes for You
Jo ‘n Jo Tango
Little Red Book
We have previously danced our Level 1.5 repertoire in the cul-de-sac for five evenings.
We will just do one-wall reminders. Then we will turn on the music and enjoy.
Please remember the ground rules for our current virus situation:
– remain 2 meters apart — an arm extension on all sides is a perfect line dance space anyways
– this is weather dependent — everyone will need to leave if the weather turns bad
– it is outdoors only — no washroom facilities
– wear masks please — although Faye may not wear a mask due to microphone interference
– your water bottle
– good street shoes for an asphalt surface — probably solid runners or cowboy boots
In the cul-de-sac in front of 161/163 Morris
Please park above the cul-de-sac to permit room to dance — up the hill from the garbage can
Date & Time: August 31, 6:30 – 7:30
Please let us know ASAP if you intend to come. We can accommodate 20 dancers.Priority will be given to Level 1.5 dancers, ….but we are inviting our other BVLD friends to join us.
Please do not attend:
– if you have fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose
– if you have travelled internationally within the last 14 days
– if you have had close contact with someone who has suspected COVID