Let’s get ready for the dance party.
Check the playlist under “Events” and view the list of Level 1.5 dances.
We will review many of them!
We will just do one-wall walk-throughs.
Then we will turn on the music and enjoy.
Please remember the ground rules for our current virus situation:
– remain 2 meters apart — an arm extension on all sides is a perfect line dance space anyways
– remember that this is weather dependent — everyone will need to leave if the weather turns bad
– note that it is outdoors only — no washroom facilities
– wear masks please — although Faye will not be wearing a mask because it interferes with the microphone
– your water bottle
– good street shoes for an asphalt surface — probably solid runners or cowboy boots
In the cul-de-sac in front of 161/163 Morris
Please park above the cul-de-sac so that we have room to dance — up the hill from the garbage can
Date & Time:
Monday July 20
We will dance 6:30 until 7:30
Please let us know ASAP if you intend to come. We can accommodate 20 dancers.
Priority will be given to Level 1.5 dancers, ….but we are inviting your other BVLD friends to join us.