Our dancing this Monday features our Level 2 dances with a country theme, to acknowledge Stampede week coming up.
Pocket of Hearts (not country, but fun)
Get It Right
Wave on Wave
To remind you of the cul-de-sac dancing routine:
We will walk through 2 “walls” with the words for each dance, and 2 “walls” with the counts.
Then we will turn on the music and just have fun.
Please remember the ground rules for our current virus situation:
– remain 2 meters apart — an arm extension on all sides is a perfect line dance space anyways
– remember that this is weather dependent — everyone will need to leave if the weather turns bad
– note that it is outdoors only — no washroom facilities
– wear masks please — although Faye will not be wearing a mask because it interferes with the microphone
– your water bottle
– good street shoes for an asphalt surface — probably solid runners or cowboy boots
In the cul-de-sac in front of 161/163 Morris
Please park above the cul-de-sac so that we have room to dance — up the hill from the garbage can
Date & Time:
Monday July 6
We will dance 6:30 until 7:30
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to “reserve” a place.
We can accommodate 20 dancers.
Priority will be given to Level 2 dancers,
….but we are inviting your other BVLD friends to join us.
Keep dancing for joy,
Faye (and Deb)