BVLD Fall Term Begins September 11, 2020
New location: Room 200 Canmore Recreation Centre
Please follow these Covid-19 precautions
- Keep everyone safe. Do not come to class if you are experience any symptoms of illness.
- A Covid-19 checklist is available on this BVLD Home page –right side
- Complete and bring your signed and dated Daily Covid-19 checklist with you.
- Arrive no more than 5 to 10 minutes before class
- Enter through the Main doors and follow the one way directions to the second floor
- Masks are required to enter the building and to dance
- Sanitize your hands upon entry
- Socially distance.
- Follow direction of BVLD Volunteers (week 1 and 2)
- Wait in the foyer on the second floor until invited into Room 200
- Class time will be modified to enable time for classes to change over.
Once invited into class
- Hand in your signed and dated Daily Covid-19 Checklist
- Quickly hang up your coat and put on your dance shoes
- Keep personal items to a minimum
- Place your water bottle close to you along the room perimeter. Be sure your bottle has your name on it.
- Move quickly to your spot and stay there. Socialising won’t be the same.
- Everyone will be assigned a spot for the duration of class
- Attendance records will be maintained.
At the end of class:
- Collect your belongings and exit the room quickly to facilitate class changeover
- Exit the building following the one-way system and maintain physical distancing.
- Use the handrail on the exit stairwell for safety
AND IF YOU HAVE NOT ALREADY COMPLETED YOUR TWO WAIVERS, PLEASE DO SO AND BRING THEM TO CLASS, OR SCAN AND SEND TO BVLINEDANCE@SHAW.CA.