Hello Level 1.5 Dancers,
When we were together last time, you danced our Winter term dances very well.
For June 29, we will feature our Fall term dances.
If you want to practice some of these dances before we get together, here is our list:
Come Dance with Me
All I Am is You
Eyes for You
Jo ‘n Jo Tango
Little Red Book
The links are on our website under Dance List.
To remind you of the cul-de-sac dancing routine:
We will walk through 2 “walls” with the words for each dance, and 2 “walls” with the counts.
Then we will turn on the music and just have fun.
Please remember the ground rules for our current virus situation:
– remain 2 meters apart — an arm extension on all sides is a perfect line dance space anyways
– remember that this is weather dependent — everyone will need to leave if the weather turns bad
– note that it is outdoors only — no washroom facilities
– wear masks please — although Faye will not be wearing a mask because it interferes with the microphone
– your water bottle
– good street shoes for an asphalt surface — probably solid runners or cowboy boots
In the cul-de-sac in front of 161/163 Morris
Please park above the cul-de-sac so that we have room to dance — up the hill from the garbage can
Date & Time:
Monday June 29
We will dance 6:30 until 7:30
Please email email@example.com to “reserve” a place.
We can accommodate 20 dancers.
Priority will be given to Level 1.5 dancers,
….but we are inviting your other BVLD friends to join us.