Let’s have some fun again with our Level 1 dances:
Cut a Rug
Rockin’ the Wagon Wheel
Crash and Burn
My Blue Tree
Stroll Along Cha
We will walk through 2 “walls” with the words for each dance, and 2 “walls” with the counts.
Then we will turn on the music and just have fun.
Please remember the ground rules for our current virus situation:
– remain 2 meters apart — an arm extension on all sides is a perfect line dance space anyways
– remember that this is weather dependent — everyone will need to leave if the weather turns bad
– note that it is outdoors only — no washroom facilities
– wear masks please — although Faye will not be wearing a mask because it interferes with the microphone
– your water bottle
– good street shoes for an asphalt surface — probably solid runners or cowboy boots
In the cul-de-sac in front of 161/163 Morris
Please park above the cul-de-sac so that we have room to dance — up the hill from the garbage can
Date & Time:
Monday June 22
We will dance 6:30 until 7:30
Please let us know ASAP if you intend to come. We can accommodate 20 dancers.
Priority will be given to Level 1 dancers, ….but we are inviting your other BVLD friends to join us.
…looking forward to dancing with you,
Faye (and Deb)