Hello dancing friends,
Some of you have asked if Deb and Faye will be offering online classes.
As you know, our BVLD website offers links to all dances currently in our repertoire, usually with good tutorials or demos.
If you want to do online classes, there are MANY online opportunities already available.
In fact, there are so many, that the challenge is to focus on the dances we want to add to our repertoire.
Here is a link showing some of the current online classes:
To keep up to date on these classes, subscribe to receive the free daily newsletter.
Send an email to Carol Craven at firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBSCRIBE in the subject line.
We have four additional recommendations:
1) Digital Dance Weekend 3. April 24 to 26. $50US.
Please read all of the INFORMATION on the website, and follow all 3 steps:
3. Join the group www.facebook.com/groups/digitaldanceweekend3
The tutorials and the social dancing throughout the weekend are archived on the Facebook site so you can return to the tutorials whenever you choose.
2) Social Dis-Dancing Retro Line on Facebook – free – archived for later learning!
In coming weeks, we will try to highlight some of the not-to-be-missed dances!
3) Streamline (line dance) on Facebook – free
As above, we will try to highlight some of the not-to-be-missed dances!
4) For our Level 3 and Level 4 dancers, Mary Rochfort’s lessons on Facebook offer the opportunity to continue our classes just as if we were together!! We are delighted that Mary is generously giving us this opportunity!
Keep dancing for joy!
Faye and Deb